Open year-round, the Zip Tour races down from Zendana Station (our summit station via the gondola) to the ski slopes. A total length of 1501 meters, it has a maximum height of 239 meters, making it number one in all Asia! Revel in exileration of soaring through the sky. 3 full minutes of pure dream you can't experience anywhere else in Asia.
- You must be 10 years old or older, 120 - 200 cm tall, and weigh 30 - 110 kg
- Hours: 10:00 - / 13:00 -
- Duration: 150 minutes to finish the complete tour
- Reservations Required, Please confirm same-day reservations at Information Desk, Village Station.
|13 years old and older|
(with 2 tour guides)
|10 to 12 years old|
(with 2 tour guides)
Bring these over Zip Tour
- Warm clothes
- A pair of gloves
- A sunglass or a goggle
- Woolen hat
- Shoes which won't come off *we recommend boots or snow boots.
We repay in the case below.
Zip Tour didn’t carry out completely for reasons which caused by company circumstances.
- The following guests are prohibited from using the area
- Inebriated guests
- Guests in poor physical condition
- Pregnant guests
- Customers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, etc.
- Guests taking perscription medication
- Guests deems unable to use the area by staff
- Depending on weather conditions and a decision by a guide, the area may not be available for use.
- Please note that duration might be changed by the number of participants and weather condition.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. Please refrain from smoking once you have put on your harness.
- Please note that Lotte Arai Resort cannot accept responsibility for any damage to clothing (tree sap, falling, etc.), or damage to or loss of personal items while using the facility.
- Please follow staff instructions at all times. If staff should determine that a guest's actions are a danger to themselves or others, then the offending guest will be asked to leave.
- Lotte Arai Resort cannot assume responsibility for injuries due to falls or other situations, so please be mindful of personal safety.
- Please understand that once registration is finished, we cannot issue a refund.
- Please understand that staff may photograph you while you are using the facilities, but that such media will only be used for PR purposes.
- For activities other than Tubing and Bouldering, all guests must be able to wear a harness safety, otherwise they will not be able to participate.
- Participants may not be barefoot, wearing sandals, heels, or skirts.
- At least 1 guardian must be present for every 1 small child, and at least 1 guardian must be present for every 2 children 9 years or older.
- We cannot accept responsibility for accidents caused by the carelessness of any individual. Please use and enjoy the facilities responsibly.
- Some age, height and weight restrictions apply. Moreover, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests or visitors who are unable to wear the required harness safely, and/or based on the judgement of trained staff regarding guest/visitor attitude, health condition or sobriety.